DNS Servers set correctly but DNSever says warning. [SOLVED]

Feel free to ask any questions related to DNSEver. This forum is run by volunteers. There is no guarantee your question will be answered
You have to sign in http://www.DNSEver.com before you can post

DNS Servers set correctly but DNSever says warning. [SOLVED]

Postby wayneconnolly » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 am

Hi,

When I log into dnsever.com it tells me that my domain piel.io "!Warning : The domain is not using DNSEver's nameservers. Change the nameservers to the DNSEver's nameservers. Click for details...".

However this is not true - when I use a whois service it returns that the NS servers are correct. The domain has not been modified since its initial setup and is still functioning as it should. I am concerned that in 14 days dnsever will turn the domain off due to incrorrect setup.

What can I do?

Code: Select all
Domain : piel.io

Whois : Address lookup

canonical name   piel.io.
aliases   
addresses    111.67.21.152
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.io with "piel.io"...

Domain : piel.io
Expiry : 2014-08-08

NS 1   : ns14.dnsever.com
NS 2   : ns34.dnsever.com
NS 3   : ns93.dnsever.com

piel.io   IN   NS   ns14.dnsever.com   1209600s   (14.00:00:00)
piel.io   IN   NS   ns93.dnsever.com   1209600s   (14.00:00:00)
piel.io   IN   NS   ns34.dnsever.com   1209600s   (14.00:00:00)
Last edited by wayneconnolly on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wayneconnolly

Re: DNS Servers set correctly but DNSever still says warning.

Postby wayneconnolly » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 am

This resolved itself after about 2 weeks.

I made no changes and simply waited it out because nothing was actually broken in my DNS configuration.

DNSever responded directly to me (Thanks guys) with the below information :

When the name servers for a domain are changed at the domain registar, it may take 2~3 days for your nameserver changes to be updated across the Internet. Since DNS query may be carried out with the old name server (or none) during that period, DNS setup in DNSEver may not be reflected or response to the domain may be unstable. However, if you wait sufficiently, connection will be made to the name server of DNSEver naturally and the setup details will be reflected in a satisfactory manner.
wayneconnolly

Return to User Forum